Friday, August 12, 2011

End of the year

Over the past year the Access Lecture team has done a lot of amazing things that were new to all of us.

In the beginning we
During the second quarter we
During the third quarter we
And finally, over this past summer we have
We have done a lot and learned a lot over the course of this project. This was the first time I've ever worked on something that really had a purpose, and wasn't just for a grade or to display technical skills- we've been making something that real students could use in their classes. I think that's pretty amazing.

The experiences and opportunities that this project gave me have been invaluable and I'm really glad I was able to be a part of the Access Lecture team and work with Alex, Abhishek, and our professor.


Thank you all for a great year!

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment